Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Possum!

Ok, I'll get to the animal story in a minute....

You know that place between excited and exhausted? That's where I am right now. I had my Issues Management class tonight - which I absolutely love. This is really what I so want to do. We talked about Michael Vick (there's some brand equity down the tubes!), Shell's dominance of Deer Park, Exxon, Disney, Mattel (big story there, but handled really well!). Anyway, the class was awesome, but after lecturing my heart out all day, and stressing over other stuff, I'm so tired I can't think straight. Driving home I realized that my shoulders really, really hurt, just because of stress. Not good, with a long semester to go.

So, I get home and sit down to eat dinner. Snuffy (the dog, for those of you who don't know him) is sniffing around the window behind me like crazy...It's a big picture window looking into the backyard. I thought he was trying to get into my purse, which was on the floor there, so I turned around to shoo him away...and...who are you? Pink pointy nose....white fur...beady black eyes? Oh my! A baby possum was on the window sill, sniffing back at Snuffy! They had a great staring contest for about 3 minutes, then Mr. Possum turned and climbed down. I still don't know why Snuffy didn't go out the dog door and chase him! (And I'm really hoping he doesn't decide to come IN the doggie door...yeah, I need something else to worry about!)

1 comment:

Anthony said...

Senorita,


I had no idea that you had a blog like this.


Strange...



Anna