Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Here I Go Again...

So, school started last night. For the first hour, all I could think was..."I can't do this again. I've forgotten everything I ever knew, and I'm never going to get it back. " But then I started to breathe, and I realized that 12 years of dormancy probably hasn't melted all my brain cells. I made it through one master's program, I can survive another!

The papers worry me a bit - I really haven't written a paper, and certainly not a 20 page paper, in about 12-13 years. And with debate, and the tournament, and travel, it is going to be challenging. Time management, that's going to be the key! Oh, right, that's the thing I keep making New Year's resolution's about. Hmmm....No time like the present. Let's see: lesson plans, host tournament, write papers, go to class, clean house, cook meals, do laundry, exercise(?!?), teach students...no problem!

I think I'm tired already!

No comments: